Conditions of Acceptance of Vehicles And/or Goods for Repair
All vehicles of whatever make,description or type and goods of every description whatsoever delivered to or collected by DANTE BURBA(2012)LTD(herein called "The Company")for repair ,maintenace,service,storage or for any other purpose whtasoever are only accepted by th company upon the following terms and conditions.
1. The company will not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss or injury of any kind whatsoever of or to any vehicle ,parts or accessories forming part of or goods of any description contained in any such vehicle entrusted to its care for any purpose, whether the same shall arise from or to be occassioned by the negligence of the company or its servants or agents in the discharge of their duties or whether by the negligence of other persons directly or indirectly in the employment or service of the company or otherwise or by th Act of God or by the accident or any other acts defaults or negligence of The Company's agents or sevants of any kind under any circumstances whatsover.
2. Vehicles and goods of every description delivered to The Company for any purpose whatsover will be received and held by The Company subject to alien for monies due to The Company for the carriage and repair of and other proper charges or expenses upon or in conncection with such vehicles or goods and to a general lieu for any monies or charges due to the company from the owner (s)of such vehicles or goods for any services rendered or accommodation provided in relation to the carriage or custody of such vehicles or goods or any other vehicles or goods:and in case any lien is not satisfied within three months from the date upon which The Company first gave notice of the exercise of its lien to the owner of such vehicles or goods (and such notice shall be deemed to have been given if addressed to the last known adress of the ower of such vehicles or goods upon which the company has a lien)the vehicles or goods may be sold as provided for under the Abandoned and Uncollected Goods Acts and the proceeds of sale applied in or towards the satisfaction of every such lien and all proper charges and expenses in relation thereto and The company shall account to the owner of such vehicles or goods for the surplus(if any)should the lien remain unsatisfied then The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take other recovery actions as it deems fit.
3. While The company shall be under no obligtation to do so it may carry out such work and supply such matreials and goods(whether in addition to or lieu of such if any may be expressly stated in or necessarily implied by the instructions given overleaf)as it shall in its sole discrretion consider necessary or requisite in oreder to render the vehicle or goods into proper order and it shall be entitled to charge and be paid accordingly.
4. If so requested The Company will give an estimate of the cost of compliance with the instructiono verleaf but such estimate shall not be the basis nor form part of the contract between The Company and the customer.
5. The Company will endeavor but does not contract to comply with the instructions overleaf by the date and time stated therein.Anytime or date stated by the company for the delivery of vehicles or goods is intended as an estimate only and The Company shall not be liable for or to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of a delay in delivery.Any delay in delivery shall not relieve the owner of any vehicle or goods of their obligatons above and hereunder.
6. In the event that the vehicle or goods supplied are not collected within 7 days of The Company's notice to collect .The Company shall be entitled to make a reasonable charge for storage.
7. If any repairs remain incomplete due to non-availability of parts The Company shall be nevetheless be entitled to be paid for the work done and parts supplied or fixed.
8. In the event payment to The Company is delayed The Company shall be entiled to claim interest at 5% plus the base rate for the being of any major commercial bank representing The Company at the time and all legal charges ncluding collection charge.
9. In the event of the owner of a vehicle or goods being dissatisfied with any repairs,maintenace,service or the fitting of any parts or accessories carried out by The Company or in respect of any charges relating to the same such dissatisfaction must be brought to the notice of the company in writing within 7 days by the owner of such vehicle or goods taking delivery of the same after the expiry of which time the company will not be liable to entertain any complaints of any nature whatsoever.Whilst every compaint brought to the notice of The Company within the said time will be investigated ,nothing herein contained shall be construed as an admission liability by The Company in respect of any such compalint.